2011 has been a great year here on EricaSweetTooth.com – I hosted my first giveaway for my 2nd blogoversary, I conquered some challenging treats like cannolis, my first apple pie, and even gluten-free vegan cupcakes, and I had so much fun sharing my baking adventures with you and receiving great feedback. Here’s a collection of the 11 most visited posts from 2011, starting from the bottom of the list for added suspense:
11. ECG Cookies - Definitely dorky, but obviously from its popularity I’m not the only one who appreciates a cute ECG!
10. Homemade Funfetti Cupcakes - A childhood classic made with ingredients you can pronounce and as many sprinkles as you want.
9. Cookies and Cream Cookies - Easy to make, even easier to eat.
8. Tooth Cupcakes - This is probably one of my favorite posts of the year, and I really enjoyed hearing from all you dentophiles out there who loved them too!
7. Peanut Butter Nutella Swirl Cookies - Another easy to make cookie with 2 of the modern world’s most dangerous ingredients in its name.
6. Bailey’s Irish Cream Cupcakes - I’m excited for March to come around again just so I have another excuse to make this frosting!
5. Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies - These dairy-free cookies are taste-test approved by vegans and omnivores alike.
4. Birthday Cake Jello Shots - One of 3 “shot” related treats on this list – glad to know my readers are on the same page as I am with mixing alcohol and dessert!
3. Butterbeer Cupcakes - Delicious and fun cupcakes that paid homage to my trip to Hogwarts last spring.
2. Watermelon Lime Jello Shots - ridiculously cute and tasty summertime treats, I’m not at all surprised so many of you liked them too!
1. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Shot Glasses - the very first post I published in 2011, glad to see that we started the year off with a bang. Try these for NYE this weekend – they’re sure to be a hit at your party as they were on the blog!
Thanks again for a great year – here’s to hoping 2012 will be equally delicious :)